Make A Donation
To make a donation to Piedmont Georgia K9 Search and Rescue please view the following areas of our special needs:
- Training Facility
- We maintain a training facility to teach our canines how to traverse through obstacles, listen to directional commands, prepare for real scenarios, and to properly teach obedience.
- Personal/K-9 Training Fund
- All members are required to pay for training, seminars, and other learning resources from their own funds
- K-9 Medical Fund – Click Here To See How You Can Help
- Our club tries to maintain an emergency fund to assist handlers in canine emergencies that may occur while on a search. General medical needs are supplied by the K9 handler.
What we do
Founded in 1994, The Piedmont Georgia K9 Search and Rescue Team is a group of professional and highly trained volunteers and canine partners – who assist in the location of missing persons. The team is Georgia State certified and able to assist any emergency agency throughout the state of Georgia. The team has responded to over 250 missions; and no agency or family has ever received a bill for our services. Along with our search & rescue training in the field, we also take great pride and resolve being out in our community, educating children and families on the importance to staying safe and self-rescue from any dangerous situations in which they may find themselves.